RockTenn Bleached Board (SBS) is a premium paperboard grade produced from bleached virgin fiber. It features a lower stiffness ratio to allow more flexibility in carton design and a consistent, bright appearance for excellent printability.
Best suited for:
- Cosmetics and pharmaceutical packaging
- Ice cream packaging
- Bakery and other food packaging
- Additional high-end packaging applications
- CartonMate® Bleached Board
- CartonMate® C2S-LC Bleached Board
- CartonMate® C2S-HC Bleached Board
- CartonMate® Mill Wax Bleached Board
- CartonMate® Canister Bleached Board
RockTenn Foodservice Boards are produced from a premium paperboard grade produced from bleached virgin fiber. Our Foodservice grades feature excellent forming capabilities, a smooth bright appearance and consistent roll-to-roll quality. Our Cupstock offers features such as excellent printability, rim curling, forming, sealing and sizing for demanding hot drink applications.
RockTenn Bleached Board is produced relying heavily on carbon-neutral biomass fuels as an energy source.
RockTenn mills producing Bleached Board are certified to the SFI® Certified Sourcing (SFI-00061) and FSC® (FSC-C104002), SFI® and PEFC® Chain-of-Custody (PEFC/29-31-216) standards. Contact RockTenn for details.
Click here to visit our Sustainability page for more information on RockTenn and Sustainability.
Additional Bleached Board Information