You can make a difference here, with real responsibilities and an understanding of how you contribute to the bottom line. We offer full-time positions, part-time positions, internships and co-ops to college students throughout the country.
In addition to dynamic, entry-level, full-time opportunities, RockTenn offers internships and co-ops that will provide you an opportunity to gain hands-on experience, learn from industry professionals and develop the skills you will need to begin your career.
During the fall and spring semesters, we visit a number of campuses and partner with student chapters of diversity and industry organizations in our quest to find top students. For local business needs, we regularly recruit from our neighboring universities that are close to our plants and mills. Be sure to check with your Career Services Center or organizational events to see if RockTenn is visiting your school or conference.
To search and apply for current opportunities, click here.
Majors we recruit include:
- Design (Industrial, Graphic)
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial, Pulp/Paper)
- Finance (MBA only)
- Packaging Science/Engineering
- Supply Chain/Logistics
Targeted Industry and Diversity Organizations include, but are not limited to:
- TAPPI (Technology Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry)
- Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP)
- Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Society of Hispanic Engineers (SHPE)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AICHE)
RockTenn is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V